Subscribe to our podcast today to hear interviews, round table discussions, and more!
The Podcast Format
We wanted to keep things as entertaining and informative as possible for our listeners. So, for many of our guest episodes, we may also be doing a roundtable discussion to provide more information about the topic.
These discussions will include our personal opinions, why the topic may be controversial, and some objective information to keep our audience up on the latest trends in the field.
CHECK OUT OUR RECENT EPISODES!
Honest information and conversations about all things related to recovery from addiction, mental health, and other related topics.
- Robert Ashford, Recovery Scientist May 29, 2019
- The Elephant Ballet, Five Clap Rule May 21, 2019
- Ray Barker, My Brothers Keeper. May 10, 2019
- Nicole Bolden, NAMI April 30, 2019
- Chelsey’s Birthday Episode April 20, 2019
- Ryan Hampton, American Fix. April 9, 2019
- Krista Hales, Renaissance Woman April 2, 2019
- Paul Vautrinot, Two Cops and A Cricket. March 26, 2019
- Amy Schlauder, Second Chance 5k March 18, 2019
- Dr. Corinne Cherek, Don’t Wake me Up. March 12, 2019
- Katharine D. The Art of Dryer Days March 3, 2019
- Alvin Elliott, Service and Advocacy. February 24, 2019
- Nicholas Brendon, Happiness Runs Amok. February 17, 2019
- Episode 14: Apryl Pooley, Fortitude. February 9, 2019
- Episode 13: Chelsey Mony, Recovery Roundtable (Movie Edition) February 2, 2019
- Episode 12 : Amber Haehnel, The Expedition. January 27, 2019
- Episode 11: Dr. Cody Heath, Won’t You Be My Neighbor? January 21, 2019
- Episode 10: The Honorable Cedric Kerns January 13, 2019
- Episode 9: Eden Pastor and Art Therapy January 6, 2019
- Episode 8: The Holiday Episode (Holidays, Family and How to Deal) December 22, 2018
- Episode 7: Joseph Engle (There is No Hero in Heroin) December 17, 2018
- Episode 6: Will Allphin (Foundation For Recovery) December 10, 2018
- Episode 5: Endure LV December 5, 2018
- Episode 4: Spiritual Counselor Tyson Kern November 27, 2018
- Episode 3: Recovery PAC Roundtable November 22, 2018
- Episode 2: Recovery PAC November 19, 2018
- Episode 1: Nice to Meet Me November 19, 2018